Shoutbox is a minimal Magazine and Blog Theme, that uses a very elegant Featured Slider for news presentation. It is built on one of the most flexible WordPress Themes on Themeforest. With the help of a dynamic Template Builder you can create stunning page layouts without any coding knowledge.
Yet if you are a developer eager to create your own PHP files the theme supports you as well with a very structured folder and file system. It has a unique built in slideshow manager (no plugins needed), supports both self hosted videos as well as vimeo, youtube, etc and comes with a content importer for faster setup.
- Built with best practices in mind (HTML5, CSS3, SEO Optimized Semantic Code)
- Featured Posts slider based on categories
- Multiple preview images per post
- Any Number of Slideshows possible
- Mega Menus
- Supports Videos form any major video hostung service as well as self hosted HTML5 Videos with flash fallback
- Template Builder for unique page layouts
- No plugins needed whatsoever, everything is included within the theme
- Built on my very own Avia Framework, one of the most advanced Frameworks on Themeforest
- Visual Shortcode editor with preview function
- Color picker options for any number of gorgeous color settings. Also calculates secondary colors automatically so you cant do anything wrong with your color scheme :)
- Unqiue Sidebars for each page/category possible
- Extensive User Manual, short videos and professional theme support by me and my theme to fix any kind of problems
- PSDs included
I just checked it out and its a really cool template, but i have a little issue with it, in the slider were you have the images and videos, i noticed that if you decide to play a video on the slider, it not possible because the slider keeps moving and you wont be able to watch the video on the slider.
I’m currently using your Newscast theme. How difficult would it be for me to switch to the Shoutbox theme?
In the past, when I have switched themes, there has been at least a two days of work to get the new theme to work with my older posts. Would that happen with this switch or are they pretty compatible?
Hi, I was looking for more info about the theme Coalition on Themeforest but I can not see any here or in the forum. Is it very new or very old or where can I get support if I buy the theme? Looks like what I need.
Its very new, I am currently writing the announcements. If you have any pre sales question feel free to use the contact from at kriesi.at/contact
Support for the theme is avialable in the forum :)
“https://kriesi.at/archives/shoutbox-magazine” Hi I am wanting to know if I may use this post on one of my blogs if I link back to you? Thanks
those Chinese comments are spam… you should delete those.
I like the features of Shout template.
There are so many WordPress themes around. Is it advisable to use a free one? What are the limitations when you use a free theme?