Forum Replies Created
December 4, 2018 at 6:03 pm in reply to: Updates of pages or menus won't show when logged out from admin area. No caching #1040826
I figured it out, now it works. The problem was multiple, but on the end, it was a problem with ownership. With “chown www:data” it was already ok, after I got into an ssh terminal.
Thank you, and sorry for bothering.
ThomasDecember 2, 2018 at 4:13 pm in reply to: Updates of pages or menus won't show when logged out from admin area. No caching #1039979
Changes wont show error clear description (not just the menu, other parts too):
To make it easier, I uploaded screenshots, which you can see here: https://app.box.com/s/hroi2gmeylx441ct71es5vitfskliawf
– If you are logged into the wp-admin area, you see every changes made to the actual date, so you see the menu in the actual format (new.png), and for example the index page had some changes too (new2.png)
– but when you are logged off, you see the menu which was like that 3 weeks before (old.png), but I changed it, and the other changes on the page aren’t showing too (old2.png – which should look like new2.png).
About the public/draft page:
– The page, either if iths private, or public, if it is a “Draft” and it’s not “Published”, than it should be visible just for an Administrator, or Editor of the page, not for the public. But somehow it’s visible.
– I tested the site with the tool “https://www.browserling.com/”. It sees the old version of the sites.
– As I mentioned above, however you aren’t logged in, you can see the new version of the menu too at some pages, but just on these, which were created in the near past, for example “https://pergolak.hu/pergolak/hi-tech-ponyvas/ferde-siku/”
Yes, it’s working now. Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it. :)
Have a nice day!
I have turned off the caching, ad the security plugin too (Wordfence). Are you able to access the page?
thank you for the information. In this case I’d turn on billing.
Thank you for your kind help.
I’m back in the business, ready to provide anything for you which can help. Victoria asked if the website is down, I checked it, and it works.
I’m glad for your kind help. Thanks.
Hello Mr. Vinay,
I have tried some solutions for this issue like what is here: “https://kriesi.at/support/topic/ (Purchase code hidden if logged out) -only/page/2/?login_error”
I edited the code replaced things with my own data, but the watermark is still there.
You are saying so, that there’s no other way to use google maps with Enfold theme for free anymore? Or the linked solution is working, just I was making something wrong?
Thanks for your answer :)
I hope you’ll have no problem with logging into our site. In next few days I’ll be away from computer, but next Monday I’m gonna take a look back here, in case of questions, that I should answer.
Thanks for you kind help.
ThomasAugust 2, 2018 at 11:21 am in reply to: How to remove WPML flags from top bar – older solution not working #992825