Habitat – a WordPress Blog and Portfolio Theme
Habitat is a WordPress Theme that takes advantage of all the amazing new wordpress 3 features and is best suited for personal Blogs, small Magazines and Portfolio Websites.
It has the ability to create unique skins right from your backend without the need to edit anything within your css files whit just a few mouse clicks and also offers the option to install content automatically when setting up the theme, so it will look like the theme preview you can see here!
That makes it super easy to customize everything, since you can take a look first how its done at the dummy posts and pages.
Key features of the template:
- Automatic content installation for a fast and easy setup, can be activated optionally
- Style switching with color picker and multiple layout and font options.
- Multiple Featured Images for each post to generate individual Slideshows per Post, or the option to directly embed video content from youtube, vimeo, hulu and many many more
- New WordPress3 Menu support
- AviaSlider included!
- Unique Portfolio Sorting/Filtering with a custom jQuery script (each entry supports multiple images or a video)
- Dropdwon Menu, improved with jQuery
- Cufon font replacement
- Various custom widgets like twitter, sidebar news and advertising widget
- Sleek Image preloader
- Working ajax/php contact form
- PSD files included
- Extensive Documentation Included