September 8, 2020 at 6:12 am #1244166
Hi, all the icons on the site are showing as a rectangle and squares, i read the article were it provides a code to add to a file, but i don’t have experience with coding so i dont know how to fix it. Is there something you can do to solve this problem and fix this icons. Thank you.September 8, 2020 at 6:11 pm #1244388
Please refer to this: http://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/enable-cors/
If you cannot add the code yourself, please share the FTP access in private.
If you need further assistance please let us know.
VictoriaSeptember 11, 2020 at 1:21 pm #1245136September 11, 2020 at 3:31 pm #1245160
I have checked your site and I can see those icons are served via CDN: https://secureservercdn.net/
Please disable CDN, if you’re on Godaddy there’s a setting that you can turn off ( based on another enfold users who had similar issue: https://kriesi.at/support/topic/social-icons-not-showing-6/ )
if you can’t find it or not using godaddy then you can try to ask for your hosting provider to do it.
NikkoSeptember 11, 2020 at 4:17 pm #1245177
It solved the problem, thanks.
I have a 3 more questions.
1.Can i design the website for desktoo, tablet, and phone, yo have separate design in each?
2. I used the enfold instagram but every time i type my instagram username, it says error, you didn’t type your username, and i did, how can i solve that?
3. How can i set up mailchimp?September 11, 2020 at 10:07 pm #1245226September 12, 2020 at 10:02 am #1245298
1. Yes, every Advanced Layout Builder has an Advanced (tab), inside it is the Responsive section which allows you to select whether to show this element on desktop, tablet or mobile.
2. Please try to check if whitespace is added, also try to use this plugin instead Enfold Instagram (Smash Balloon) Widget and Element – https://wordpress.org/plugins/instagram-feed/
Here’s our documentation for it: https://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/instagram/#enfold-instagram-smash-balloon-widget-and-element
3. Please check our mailchimp documentation: https://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/mailchimp-signup/
4. If you’re referring to Fullwidth Slider, go to it’s Styling (tab) then choose a bigger size in Slideshow Image and Video Size, another setting you could use is Slider minimum height in pixel.
Hope it helps.
NikkoSeptember 12, 2020 at 10:23 pm #1245428
Is license key for LayerSlider WP included when i purchased the enfold theme? Im trying to activate it but can’t find the license key.September 14, 2020 at 5:12 am #1245623
When you purchase Enfold, it doesn’t include a license key for LayerSlider.
What is included in Enfold is the bundled version of Layerslider, if you wish to have the latest version of LayerSlider and unlock its premium features then please purchase their stand-alone version.
Then follow the instructions in: https://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/advanced-layerslider/#-how-to-update-layerslider-
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.