March 23, 2020 at 1:07 pm #1195451
I would like to use the sidebar menu and also the header like in the URL below. But it is a problem because I have to make the header and the header menu in all of the posts. If I would like to change the header in all of the sites, I would have to open them and change all the headers.
I already check some solution:
– switch theme to debug mode. But I am not sure this is a solution form me. https://kriesi.at/support/topic/creating-content-that-is-included-on-each-page/
– use enfold repeatable content plugin. It would be a great solution, but I am afraid that this is an old plugin and will not work fine. https://habenicht.io/product/enfold-repeatable-content/March 23, 2020 at 5:37 pm #1195537
Thanks for contacting us!
I noticed that you are using custom menu. You can create a new menu in Appearance > Menus and choose to display that menu in your Fullwidth Sub Menu element. When you make changes in your menu, it would reflected on all Fullwidth Sub Menu items using that menu :)
YigitMarch 23, 2020 at 10:40 pm #1195586March 27, 2020 at 11:02 am #1198287
I think plugin should work fine. Could you please contact plugin author and ask them if plugin is still compatible with Enfold 4.7.3?
YigitMarch 30, 2020 at 9:04 am #1199018
Unfortunately, I did not get any answer from the author of the plugin. I think this should be a feature of the layout builder. As I research may people already had the same problem:
– 2014: https://kriesi.at/support/topic/creating-content-that-is-included-on-each-page/
– 2016: https://kriesi.at/support/topic/centralized-content-block/
– 2017: https://kriesi.at/support/topic/reusable-content/
– 2019: https://kriesi.at/support/topic/create-1-block-use-it-on-all-peges/
– 2019: https://kriesi.at/support/topic/copying-avia-layout-elements-to-another-page/
– 2020: https://kriesi.at/support/topic/reusable-content-repeatable-content/
GreetingsApril 1, 2020 at 8:16 am #1199645
Thanks for the update and sorry for the late reply. Maybe the Page Content element would be an option for you? You would have to edit all your pages once in order to add the element and hide the the default header, but after that you should only have to edit the layout of the page you are using the create the header.
RikardApril 1, 2020 at 8:35 am #1199653April 1, 2020 at 9:27 am #1199671
Glad Rikard could help! :)
For your information, you can take a look at Enfold documentation here – https://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/
If you have any other questions or issues, feel free to start a new thread under Enfold sub forum and we will gladly try to help you :)
The topic ‘Header and sidebar’ is closed to new replies.