hello, when I need to update the Enfold theme with FTP I do it like this (and like to know if this is a good way to do it..):
– download the new theme files
– rename the name theme folder on my local hard disk into enfold-new
– upload the folder enfold-new
– change the name from the old theme folder from enfold into enfold-old
– change the name from the folder enfold-new into enfold
This way it seems to me there is a minimum to no change of a little downtime when updating the theme.
Is this the best way to do it when you do it with FTP?
Yes, it is. You can have a look here for the steps to follow
If you need further assistance please let us know.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.