July 17, 2019 at 7:38 am #1119426
I am unable to update the web contents as per last time where its a drag and drop function.
I may need moderator assist to update the template or guidance where it won’t
remove current contents / color theme of web
When I update the contents into the website,
[/av_one_full]” are popping up onto the front display of the website.
Current Enfold version is 4.2.3 – Can I do direct upgrade from 4.2.3 to the latest enfold theme ?
https://wordpress.org/plugins/update-theme-and-plugins-from-zip-file/ – Is this the best solution? Or is there a better way?
July 17, 2019 at 10:49 am #1119488
- This topic was modified 3 months ago by kayzelmoo. Reason: Additional information provided for a more comprehensive situation
- This topic was modified 3 months ago by kayzelmoo. Reason: Provide enfold version
- This topic was modified 3 months ago by kayzelmoo. Reason: Additional details
- This topic was modified 3 months ago by kayzelmoo.
- This topic was modified 3 months ago by kayzelmoo. Reason: New research
The plugin is a good option, or if you upload the new version via FTP: https://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/how-to-install-enfold-theme/#theme-update. Either way, it has to be done manually unfortunately.
RikardJuly 17, 2019 at 10:52 am #1119489
I successfully updated the template.
However, my transparent glassy header is not displaying as per usual – only for the home page.
Can you check whats the issue with my home page? Do advise, credentials are provided on the above post
KayzelJuly 17, 2019 at 6:09 pm #1119637
https://cl.ly/ad1c36f45d30 You need to add the logo that will show on transparent header here.
VictoriaJuly 17, 2019 at 8:09 pm #1119676
I just added the logo and it even though under Page Attributes, I set it to “transparent and glassy header”. The other pages are working fine though. What could be the problem?
KayzelJuly 18, 2019 at 7:44 pm #1119981
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.