I’m using Enfold version 4.5.6 with PHP 7.2 & WordPress 5.1.1 and Avia Layout Builder suddenly stopped working. When I edit a page or post, loading icon keeps running but nothing gets loaded. If I am to create a new page or post, I can drag/drop new elements but when the draft is saved and I try to reopen it, nothing comes.
I have gone through the troubleshoot document (https://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/intro-to-layout-builder/#troubleshoot) you wrote and done the following to resolve the issue but without any success:
1. [CHECK] Make sure that you are running the latest version of the theme
2. [CHECK] Clear your browser cache and restart
3. [CHECK] Try a different browser to verify if you are getting cached results or not
4. [CHECK] Disable all plugins to see if there is a conflict with any of them – disabled/enabled all of them but nothing changed
5. [CHECK] Increase the WordPress memory limit – increased to 96M with a max_memory_limit of 256M
6. [CHECK] Overwrite your theme files with a fresh copy from your Themeforest account
Please find the credentials attached in the private content section.
Thanks for the login details. What happens if you select to use the Classic Editor in the main page of the theme options?
After realizing the fact that the problem might have the same roots with unsuccessful attempts of saving theme settings, I checked the /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php file and surprisingly found out that the file was renamed as admin-ajax.php_. After fixing the name, the problem got resolved.
Thanks a lot for the guidance!
The topic ‘Avia Layout Builder Doesn't Get Loaded’ is closed to new replies.