Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1272292

    Hi,
    as per subject I cannot understand why Yoast is telling me that on two pages of my website.
    home and discover scuba diving (home screenshot in private content, and temp login link as well)
    Everything was fine until yesterday. Today I made a mess with Polylang deleting and recreating languages and main languages, but now it has been fixed.
    May it be the cause of this all-of-a-sudden strange yoast behaviour?
    What Should I do?

    Super thanks

    #1272849

    Hey Daniele,

    I’m not sure why Yoast would do that to be honest with, and we don’t really have the expertise to help you out with that. Could you try reaching out to Yoast support to see if they can help you out maybe?

    Best regards,
    Rikard

    #1272857

    ok, is there a specific forum?

    #1273017

    Hi,

    It would be the general support forum on the Yoast site.

    Best regards,
    Jordan Shannon

    #1273536

    Ok I try and let you know!

    #1273849

    Hi again, after checking with the Y support this is their final answer:

    Hi,

    Based on your screenshots, it looks like you are using a third-party page builder plugin or custom theme box to add your content. We do know it’s possible that the content analysis may not be accurate since the page builders build on top of the standard WordPress editor — https://yoast.com/help/is-the-plugin-compatible-with-xyz-visual-page-builder/

    so it seems that no solutions are possible

    #1274283

    Hi,

    Thanks for the update. We can’t really support third party plugins unfortunately, but if you think that the Yoast recommendations are wrong, then you can simply move on and ignore the warnings. If you have the correct content in place, then your SEO results will not be affected.

    Best regards,
    Rikard

    #1274558

    Hi again!
    Yoast support could not help me but I found the issue myself, that I am really happy to share, to help maybe someone in the future
    The reason was a picture not a post/page/category with the same keyword.
    it was the same picture that caused this issues that I posted here as well:

    I just deleted the pic, and all problems had been solved

    By the way, I think the reason was not the picture itself but a combination of this picture (with same name and alt tag as the keyword and the slug), and my previous mess with polylang, deleting and redoing home pages.

    I am not a web master, so I am just supposing.

    #1274700

    Hi Daniele,

    Glad you got it working for you and thank you for sharing! :)

    If you need further assistance please let us know.

    Best regards,
    Victoria

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.