I am having a number of issue trying to style the colors for WooCommerce product pages with Enfold.
1. Changing the Product title text color
2. Changing the font color of the product options and selected quantity.
3. Changing the description tabs font and background color for both the active and inactive tabs
4. Changing the background and font color in the tab container area
5. Also wondering why the text in the tab is duplicated at the start of the tab info. Would like to not have it like that. In reality I can get by with getting rid of the extra tabs all together.
In a related issue there are also 2 weird things going on with the shopping cart icon once you add items to the cart.
1. The cart icon shows up when an item is added, however, no number is visible showing how many items are in the cart. In your demo it changes from 1 to 2 and so on when you add items.
2. Also the dropdown for the cart icon need to be able to change the “view cart” font color and background as it is hard to see.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.