February 10, 2019 at 6:02 pm #1065175
I have a Problem with Enfold + Woocommerce. When I create a new article, the variable in the shopping cart is issued twice. With Google I find a lot of pages with the information: the problem is a old template code (not compatible with the current version of woocommerce)
I have already tried everything, disabled all plugins etc. The problem is not with all products. Only in the first three products at the product page. These are also the products that I created last.
Please help me :)
Greetings MarioFebruary 11, 2019 at 1:55 am #1065261
Please post us your login credentials (in the “private data” field), so we can take a look at your backend.
- Install and activate ” Temporary Login Without Password “.
- Go to ” Users > Temporary Logins ” on the left-side menu.
- Click ” Create New “.
- Add the email address for the account ( you can use (Email address hidden if logged out) ), as well as the ” Role ” making that the highest possible and the expiry about four days
( do be sure that we have enough time to debug ).
- Click ” Submit “.
- You’ll now have a temporary account. Please provide us here in the private section the URL, so we can login and help you out.
When your issue is fixed, you can always remove the plugin!
If you prefer to not use the plugin, you can manually create a admin user and post the login credentials in the “private data” field.
NikkoFebruary 11, 2019 at 11:15 am #1065384
thank you for your quick help. I have entered the access data in the private content box.
Greetings MarioFebruary 12, 2019 at 5:01 pm #1065999
I tried to check on your site however it returns this:
Service Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Screenshot in private content.
NikkoFebruary 24, 2019 at 5:53 pm #1070987
Try it agian, please. Thx
February 26, 2019 at 4:49 pm #1071870
- This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by mariokesseler.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.