May 11, 2016 at 7:36 pm #630919
hello, about this page im having 2 questions
1. it keeps on displaying a long list of pages on the right, but all widgets are empty.
how to get rid ot this list of pages.
2. the numbers in the image. number 4 and 5 are in fact the same.
i cant name them BOTH number 4? (and number 6 would than become number 5)May 12, 2016 at 4:09 pm #631441
if youl will have a look at the page…
how can i get rid of the page listing in the sidebar on the right? all my widgets are deactivated, even in the enfold settings ive made the necessary changes but they keep appearing. (and so are categories and archive).
(Enfold > Sidebar > Page Sidebar navigation is disabled as well)May 12, 2016 at 7:25 pm #631541
hmmm…not one widget was activated, but still pages, categories and archives were there.
no ive just made a new widget area, Nieuws, and put some blogposts in it.
only now pages, categories and archives are gone.
strange. imagine i want no content at all on the right, only an emply sidebar, how could i possible achieve this?
on this page the problem is still there:
May 13, 2016 at 8:13 am #631890
- This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by yampieters.
Thank you for using Enfold.
Please refrain from bumping or replying to your own thread because it gets pushed back to the end of the queue and moderators won’t be able to provide a response immediately. Please be patient while we go through the rest of the queue. Thank you for your understanding.
1.) Disable the Page Sidebar navigation in the Enfold > Sidebar Settings panel.
2.) I’m sorry but you can’t change the hotspots numbers because they are automatically defined.
IsmaelMay 14, 2016 at 10:26 am #632321
hello ismail, ok, ill take notice of that.
1. yes, but thats not what i meant. my client wants trhe right side bar to be there, but empty. (why? i think he likes the balance of the page this way and he likes the vertical line). now, ive found another solution: ive made an empty widget. it might be unorthodox but it worked, there was no other way of getting rid of the pages list, archives list, categorie list. i dont no why.
2. ok, thanksMay 17, 2016 at 5:28 am #633461
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.