I’m using the same object on every site, with a top image and the headline inside. But now there is one site, where it is not working. I already tried to deactivate plugins and cache, but it didn’t worked. On all other site, I have the same setting, but it is showing correctly there. Could you explain to me, why the object is not working on one site. Also the footer and socket on this site is not loading correct.
Thanks for the login details. I added the 1/1 element with its content in a Color Section element, and that seems to have helped. It’s likely that the content which is generated by the shortcodes is causing problems.
thanks for the help. I still had problems with the footer, but it fully worked out when I added an empty color section at the end of the page.