I’ve been tasked with getting our local high school parents a website to keep informed of all the events the team has going on.
I’m familiar with Enfold a bit. But I’ve never done a site that needs some of the options we need for our team.
1. Sign up for newsletter option.(We’d use Mail Chimp, I think)
2. Sign up for volunteer spots at meets. It would be great for others to see who is volunteering where and what we still need when they sign up.
3. Sign up for volunteer spots for fundraising dates. Again, people need to see how many spots are still open for each event date.
4. Event date, time, location calendar. We want to click on an event and have it open a Google map for the event. Room to type in where to finding parking, etc. would be helpful, too.
5. It would be nice to have a way to have parents have access to each other’s names/numbers to request help with carpooling, without all that info just being on the web for all to see. Maybe a parent log-in feature for a certain page to access that info?
I think everything else we’d like to put on there, I already know how to do in Enfold. I’ll be volunteering my time to put it all together, and before I spend the team’s money on a theme, I want to make sure I’m making a wise choice.
Thanks so much.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.