I am creating my website in a test environment. I am using Enfold shop.
I purchased a Breedr plugin (a plugin for animal breeders) and it would seem that the plugin caused an error: on my front pages (the site is bilingual), the main slider expands enormous on Samsung Galaxy S8+.
– I have tried to change the slider settings, but the problem still exists.
– I have tried to reinstall the plugin, but the problem still exists.
– I have tried to completely remove the plugin, but the problem still exists.
– However, I don’t think the problem existed before I added the plugin.
– I have tried to turn off other plugins, too. Didn’t help.
– The problem only exists on Samsung Galaxy S8+. It seems to be just fine on other devices.
I have contacted the plugin creators, but The Breedr support proposed that the problem would be with the theme.
The link to the plugin is here: https://breedingbusiness.com/breedr/
Halp? I would love to use the plugin, but first I need to find out if they just aren’t compatible. And whether I keep the plugin or not, I need to solve the problem with the slider.
Thank you in advance!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.