I’ve come across this really strange error on my site, where the homepage Slider and the mobile menu won’t load, but ONLY when I use my phone. When I view it in my browser, it works just fine, even when I use device screen-size tests in Chrome and Safari.
Also I realized, that slider and menu actually will eventually load, but only after about 5 minutes… what the hell?
Theme and WordPress are up to date.
Thank you for your patience, I see that you are getting many errors in the browser console and they all point to not being able to connect to multiple
I found these scripts in a code block element on your homepage, try removing this element and clear your browser cache, and caching plugins, and your server cache.
Then clear your phone cache, please note that iPhones can be hard to clear the cache, often you need to also clear the history to fully purge the cache, following these steps for Safari and note Step 4 where you will Clear the History.
Then check again.
Mike you are a hero. I would have NEVER found out this was the culprit… my client worked with some SEO agency, they must have installed this weird code. Thank you a thousand times!!