January 13, 2020 at 6:12 am #1172653
Woocommerce: I am trying to build one single product page to look right before i can extend it to the rest: (link below). I have been using the iconic plugins to achieve the look i want.
Now, here are my issues in the product page:
1. I need the display image to be bigger. About 55% width.
2. I need the right side display of selections to be a little smaller, about 40% width would be perfect.
3. I am using the plugin “Woocommerce custom tabs” to add an extra tab for each product. But the tab goes below the others. How can that be corrected.
4. In the tabs, instead of “Description”, I want it to say ” Accessibility”. How do I change that?
5. When you select a “size”, frame type or frame, it actually displays the name of what you selected, instead of just highlighting the button. How can i remove that selection display? (unsure if this is the theme or the plugin)
6. Would it be able to accomodate additional tabs? How do I make changes to that in the future?
7. The word” Clear” seems to superimpose on SKU. How do i correct that?
My issues in the shop page:
1. The Quickview button (by plugin “Woocommerce Quickview by Iconic”) is green and text is grey. How can I change these colors and have the button in centered under the image?January 14, 2020 at 8:10 pm #1173610
Unfortunately, it would require quite some time and customization of the theme to achieve this, so I am sorry to tell you that this is not covered by our support. However, if it’s really important for you to get this done, you can always hire a freelancer to do the job for you :)
BasilisJanuary 18, 2020 at 8:57 am #1175780
Okay thank you. But I seem to be having issues on other pages as well. Checkout page looks weird, with billing on far left and shipping on the far right. How can i make them equal width 40% and look better? link belowJanuary 19, 2020 at 7:16 pm #1176061
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.