March 15, 2023 at 11:40 am #1401236
I’ve created several pages already with ENFOLD, but this time I have some issues:
1. On my KONTAKT page I don’t want any hover effect when clicking on my map. How can I get rid off the fact that on hover the background turns white, and I see this round arrow image.
2. In the footer in my widgets under CONNECT I’m showing the LinkedIN logo, I would also like to show a Youtube Logo but don’t know how to set the html code for it.
3. On my startpage the gap that appears when showing the parallax effect for my 3 columns appears too big. I’ve tried it all to get this smaller.
4. MENU transparent header: Is there a way to show the frame darker, not white on transparent header ?
5. I do’t want ANY lightbox feature for images in my BLOG. (page: INSIGHTS). When I click on the image of this entry: https://www.betacreation4startups.com/meierei/exklusiv-die-mkp-invest-im-portrait/ I can click on the image and I don’t want that to happen.
6. Is there a way to NOT show the category on blog page: INSIGHTS.
7. All my links don’t open in a new window althoug it is set that way??? How odd!
8. How can I show a video on my blog on the blog page itself, not only by clicking on it. On my page INSIGHTS I want already to see the video, not only by clicking on the image. I added the video link to the image in MEDIA, but that doesn’t work either.
Thanks so much. Best, NoraMarch 15, 2023 at 6:43 pm #1401299This reply has been marked as private.March 18, 2023 at 7:27 pm #1401626
Thanks for your patience, but I believe these have been addressed in one of your other threads, please check.
MikeMarch 21, 2023 at 10:34 am #1401880
Please, this is really urgent:
Why do all my image links have such a big radius? When I click on the image in my post, all the surroundings get linked too. So that creates a conflict with the text links above the image, or the social media links below the image.March 22, 2023 at 12:54 am #1401957
Thanks for your patience, I answered this in your other thread
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.