Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #727218

    Hello there,

    It’s the second time I have this issue since the Update on WP 4.7 and the Latest Edition of Enfold.

    I have migrated my Website as always. It’s not the first time I migrate a Website with Enfold theme and everything went Well so far… So there is something new on this iteration that causes a huge problem.

    Technically, It looks there is an issue with the database or enventually the encoding ?!?!

    I’m not a huge dev. Moderators will find all the access to the dev website and my clients access. So they can figure this one out.

    View post on imgur.com


    Front-end view of my problem

    View post on imgur.com


    Back-end view of my problem

    Moderators have all the access I can provide.

    I’m sure you will find a solution :)
    Best regards,
    Pascal

    #727422

    Hey PascalStifani,

    Thanks for the details, what did you use to migrate the site?

    Best regards,
    Rikard

    #727484

    Hi Rikard,

    I use Filezilla for the files

    Then on PhpMyAdmin, I do an export “Export menu > Execute”

    Once I’m on the new Database :
    Import file.sql
    And then I use this SQL request :

    UPDATE wp_options
    SET option_value = replace(option_value, 'http://www.ancien-site.com', 'http://www.nouveau-site.com')
    WHERE option_name = 'home'
    OR option_name = 'siteurl';
    UPDATE wp_posts
    SET guid = REPLACE (guid, 'http://www.ancien-site.fr', 'http://www.nouveau-site.fr');
    UPDATE wp_posts
    SET post_content = REPLACE (post_content, 'http://www.ancien-site.fr', 'http://www.nouveau-site.fr');
    #727594

    OK found the problem.

    I changed the Way I Export / Imported the Database resolved the problem.

    Thanks :)

    #727597

    Hey!

    Happy you could solve it
    Feel free to let us know if we can do anything else for you, we will be happy to help.

    Thanks a lot

    Regards,
    Basilis

    #727945

    @pascalstifani can you tell me what you did? I have the same issue and can’t solve it. It probably has to do with collation settings but I’m not sure.

    Cheers,
    Jaap

    #727961

    Hello Jaap,

    I don’t know if it will help you. But I simply Exported / Imported my Database with the Option the cPanel offered me.

    On cPanel, there is an option to export Dump.
    Then, on the other Hosting service, I imported a Dump.

    Then… Magic.

    Hope it helps.
    Pascal

    #727969

    Hi Pascal,

    Thanks for the info. I exported with Phpmyadmin and that didn’t end well. Now I’ve tried with plesk and this import seems ok. Rather strange…
    Anyway thanks for the tip!

    Cheers,
    Jaap

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘[SOLVED] /r/n/ code after migration’ is closed to new replies.