March 27, 2017 at 11:10 am #767326
I have a few questions:
1. We have 3 photos in our fullwidth slideshow on our home site. Is it possible to have some layers slide in and have one “fixed”, it shouldn’t slide in otherwise there is too much going on. Our programmer has made the logo and its caption fixed but it is not responsible anymore.
What possibilites are there?
2. You can edit when the responsive mode in a full-width slider should turn on in the slider settings. Which I did, so that the slideshow photos are displayed nicely on a lap top. Although the layers don’t show. Do I need to edit that for the layers as well or how does it work?
3. The slideshow transition is different on the mobile than on the computer. We’ve chosen “crossfading” but on mobile it randomly chooses what style they slide in and out. How can we fix this?
Thanks a lot.
AlineMarch 31, 2017 at 8:13 am #769769
Thank you for using Enfold.
1.) There is a YOURLOGO option in the Slider Settings.
2.) Where did you do this? Could you please provide a screenshot of the option?
3.) I checked the slide transition and they are the same both on desktop and mobile view. Did you apply the transition on every slide?
IsmaelMarch 31, 2017 at 9:40 am #769806
2) I’ve chosen 1024 for the responsive mode, is that why the layers don’t show on mobile because it’s obviously a much smaller screen?
3) For each slide I selected the transition:
I’ve again noticed that on my lap top the photos randomly slide in, always a different transition. I just want a simple fading in.
Thanks and regards
AlineMarch 31, 2017 at 9:53 am #769813
Also we’ve had to position the layers again because we were not able to see them on a lap top at all since the screen is much smaller than on our computers in the office. Now on the bigger screens the layers probably have the “wrong” position. How can we fix this problem?April 3, 2017 at 3:55 am #770851
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.