January 28, 2016 at 10:40 pm #574155
I have problem with responsive content in my website in mobile and tablet . Please check
ThanksJanuary 29, 2016 at 2:42 am #574247
It seems to look fine on my end. Can you take a screenshot and highlight what your seeing?
ElliottJanuary 29, 2016 at 4:47 pm #574656
In mobile and tablet portait view
1. In home page portrait view in mobile phone hidden the text in right.
2. In menu CAD/CAM problem in layerslider (small jpg photo, white blank border) (portrait and landscape view)
3. How tell the wordpress to play video background in HOME and CAD/CAM in mobile and tabletFebruary 1, 2016 at 2:48 am #575476
1. What text are you referring to? Are you talking about the regular menu?
2. Your not using any LayerSliders on the homepage.
3. Please see here, https://kriesi.at/support/topic/home-page-video-on-mobile-phone/.
ElliottFebruary 1, 2016 at 2:36 pm #575771
1. The text in image fullscreen slider.. See my background image in private content
2. I use layerslider see private content
3. thanksFebruary 2, 2016 at 4:10 am #576212
1. I see. You’ll want to use the fullwidth easy slider instead. If you want to keep using the fullscreen slider then we can align the image to the right instead of the center so the text displays but then the head of the lady would be cut off. It would be best to use the fullwidth easy slider for this.
2. It’s hard to tell. Can you send us a WordPress login so we can look at your settings?
ElliottFebruary 2, 2016 at 11:30 am #576369
ok thanks elliot… See below
I want solution for No.2 problem please can you help me ?
PS Today 3/2/2016 I have problem in my product pages… My left sidebar are in right bottom of my pages !!!!!! All past days have not any problem in my sidebar (is there any problem with new version wordpress ?) can you help me with that ?
February 4, 2016 at 5:51 pm #577907February 5, 2016 at 8:38 am #578364
- This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by artemis25.
When deactivated the All in one SEO then my sidebar is good when activated then the sidebar go bottom. All this happens after update wordpress . Is there any solution please ?
And see my problem 2 pleaseFebruary 7, 2016 at 3:33 am #579116
Can you send us a WordPress login so we can take a look?
ElliottFebruary 7, 2016 at 10:41 am #579158
- The topic ‘responsive’ is closed to new replies.