Still having problems with your template Enfold. Please take a look @ the website: http://new.raffaello.name
1. Every time I embed a Vimeo video with the “video media element”, two black lines appear on the sides once I resize the width of the page. This looks strange. How do I get rid on these?
2. Why is there so much blank space on the left of the pages? This results in a need for an unnecessarily large width for the page. The problem appears to be with the way that you automatically scale the page. I don’t understand why the left margins move when you resize the page.
3. After sending a message in the “Contact” section, the bottom half of the screen turned black (has do to with how you resize the webpage). The footer kind of expands. is there a way to get a white space instead?
Thank you in advance!
1) If you do not mind creating a temporary admin login and sending it to me on i can fix it
2) You can choose “Responsive Layout Large” in General Settings to reduce margin on the right and left side
3) It happens because you do not have many content on contact page so after sending message socket expands