April 15, 2019 at 6:20 am #1090843
I have updated to Envold 4.5. and seem to still have problems:
– It no longer shows me where I can apply the different sidebars (right-side only, left-side, or no sidebars)
– I can’t show the events app on the home page
– My menu hover action is no longer applying (it should be an orange hover menu button)
– I can’t change the submenu text color to a different color. I’ve tried putting it in the general CSS and also applying to advanced styling – no luck.
Thank you.April 15, 2019 at 3:07 pm #1090980
Thanks for the login details. What happens if you select to use the Classic Editor in the main page of the theme options?
RikardApril 15, 2019 at 8:23 pm #1091075
Hi Rikard, thanks for your reply.
Why would I want to use the classic editor? I like to use features in the Advanced editor.
AlexApril 15, 2019 at 10:52 pm #1091116April 16, 2019 at 3:16 am #1091186
My only option is “Default Editor” not Classic Editor. Can someone help me with my original questions? Most of it was fine before the update.
April 16, 2019 at 10:01 am #1091335
- This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by alex2545.
Please read my first post again and do what I recommended, you will see what I mean after that.
RikardApril 16, 2019 at 10:02 am #1091336April 16, 2019 at 10:12 am #1091349
Thank you Rickard. I think I found it. However, I do not see where I can choose to have left, right, or no sidebars. Is that function now gone?
Also, it doesn’t allow me to change the submenu link colors, nor can I add an events widge3t to the home page.
Any thoughts?April 17, 2019 at 4:46 am #1091740
No, you can still set which sidebar you like in the Layout menu on each page. Setting a colour for your main menu links work fine on my end under Enfold->Advanced Styling. Are you looking to add a widget area to the front page and that is not working?
RikardApril 17, 2019 at 5:56 am #1091782
Thank you for your reply. The only way to specify the sidebars is in custom fields. I don’t remember it being like that before. There used to be selections in the right sidebar of the page edit mode where one can choose left, right, or no sidebars. (see screenshot).
I now see the main nav hover colors but I don’t see the submenu colors. I have tried the Advanced Styling, but it doesn’t change anything. (see screenshot)
The widget is added to the home page (and there are events loaded) but it is not showing on the home page (see screenshot)
Also, the theme used to not show the number of times saved in a list, why does it do that now?
Thank you!April 18, 2019 at 4:52 am #1092234
1. That is not part of the theme, if you want to set a sidebar to a page then look for the Layout menu on the right hand side of the edit screen.
2. They’re showing up fine on my end.
3. On which page can we see the problem in question?
RikardApril 18, 2019 at 5:07 am #1092249
Thanks for the reply.
1. I am using Enfold and it is what I am seeing. There is no Layout menu on the right hand side. see screenshot of what I see.
2. I fixed #2 with CSS
3. On the homepage the Events widget is not showing up.
Maybe you can have a look since I provided login credentials.
Thanks so muchApril 19, 2019 at 5:41 am #1092569
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.