Please correct me since I think I’ll be using the wrong terms here, but:
– I’m using Portfolio items
– adding a 1024 x 1024 app icon as the Featured image
– they look great as full, rounded icons on the main portfolio page
– but sometimes the WordPress cropped version isn’t great when these Featured images are used as the top banner (?) on the Portfolio entry’s individual page. Like this one.
– The developer of that app has asked if I can change the crop just on that page to feature the top of the icon, instead of the center, so the halo is more visible.
Is it possible to change the crop of only certain versions of this thumbnail? Thanks for your help!
When you edit your portfolio post switch to the advanced layout editor instead of the default editor and that will disable the image that gets added to your single portfolio post view.
You can then add your own image using the advanced layout editor and use a cropped image or fullsize, whatever you need.
Does this work for you?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.