October 4, 2017 at 7:26 am #859942
the pagination is not working on the search results page. A cklick to “page 2” or 3 causes a 404.error. I tried without success:
- Disable all plugins
- Activate Enfold-Staandard instead of Enfold-Child
- Activate another WP-Standard-Theme (2017)
- With Enfold: Change the permalink structure from /postame/ to simple /?p=123
How to repair this?
GünterOctober 4, 2017 at 8:43 am #860012
Please, may you provide to us your website link and the WP and FTP credentials?
John TorvikOctober 4, 2017 at 10:16 am #860071
here are the login credentials.Search terms with a lot of results are e.g. Lehrer or Gesundheit.
GünterOctober 4, 2017 at 11:35 pm #860351
I de-activated all active plugins and it works fine now. Please try re-activating them one by one to find the culprit.
YigitOctober 5, 2017 at 6:25 am #860441
thank you! This problem is solved, some new arised.
1) The plugin Beautiful taxonomy filters caused the problem. But I have about 800 entries in custum-post-type “material” and 200 in CPT “organisation”.With this quantities I need really urgently the option, ro filter the content by taxonomies.Can you recommend an alternative tool, which works with enfold?
2) As long, as the plugin was active, a modification of taxonomy-archives and the links (enfold_child/functions.php, line 399) works fine. It changed the taxonomy-archive-url from /taxonomy/term/ to /custom-post-type/taxonomy/term/. This was important, because some taxonomies are assigned to two different post-types and the post types need different layouts and sidebars.
With two separated archives like /material/tax/term/ and /organisation/tax/term/ I got only the intended entries from one CPT. And I could allocate the appropriate templates with archive-material.php and archive-organisation.php. Now, a click on “/term/” (in post-meta-infos) opens entries from “material” AND “organisation”.
How can I solve this Problems?
GünterOctober 5, 2017 at 7:09 am #860459
all problems are solved! It was only a question of the plugin-settings.
I disabled “Avia Framework” under “Use for these Post Types”. And I uncheck “Enable conditional dropdown values”, because this is described as “beta feature”. Whatever effected the troubles, now everything works fine.
You may close this thread as solved.
Sorry for wasting your time and thank you!
GünterOctober 5, 2017 at 3:16 pm #860603
Glad you figured it out and thanks for sharing your solution!
For your information, you can take a look at Enfold documentation here – http://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/
And if there are features that you wish Enfold had, you can request them and vote the requested ones here – https://kriesi.at/support/enfold-feature-requests/
For any other questions or issues, feel free to post them here on the forum and we will gladly try to help you :)
The topic ‘Pagination is broken on Search results page’ is closed to new replies.