I have a Partner/Logo element on one of our webpages, and I recently updated it with a few additional new partner logos. That was several days ago. Today, my supervisor noticed that the element was only showing 3 logos on our live site, but we have lots…probably over 50. I went to the webpage and it showed the same thing for me. So I just went into the page, didn’t change anything, and re-saved the page. Now everything looks normal. Anyone have experience with this? I keep noticing this lately and it’s very frustrating…especially when it’s my supervisor that notices the mistake. It’s hard to catch because it didn’t look that way when I saved it several days ago and I don’t check every page every morning.
Hmmm… not sure why this is happening. Do you have some cron task running updating content?
Can you give us temporary admin access to your website in the private content box below, so that we can have a closer look?
Please perform the below steps to clear the browser cache:
1. Disable “merging and compression” for CSS and JS files from Enfold > Performance.
2. If a caching plugin is installed check the plugin settings and clear the cache and deactivate the plugins for testing purpose.
3. Hard refresh by pressing Ctrl + Shift + F5 on your browser or press the F12 key to open chrome dev tools and right click on the refresh button and select “Empty Cache and Hard Reload”.
4. Uninstall or Deactivate any plugin that is not really necessary.
5. Update the theme and plugins to the latest version.
This should overwrite all files if anything is corrupt and hopefully fix the issue for you :)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.