May 4, 2021 at 12:28 am #1298103May 4, 2021 at 5:05 am #1298139
Can you try to set Product Gallery to WooCommerce 3.0 product gallery in Enfold > Shop Options?
Hope this helps.
NikkoMay 4, 2021 at 6:28 pm #1298362May 4, 2021 at 10:50 pm #1298375
Please post us your login credentials (in the “private data” field), so we can take a look at your backend.
- Install and activate ” Temporary Login Without Password “.
- Go to ” Users > Temporary Logins ” on the left-side menu.
- Click ” Create New “.
- Add the email address for the account ( you can use (Email address hidden if logged out) ), as well as the ” Role ” making that the highest possible and the expiry about four days
( to be sure that we have enough time to debug ).
- Click ” Submit “.
- You’ll now have a temporary account. Please provide us here in the private section the URL, so we can login and help you out.
When your issue is fixed, you can always remove the plugin!
If you prefer to not use the plugin, you can manually create an admin user and post the login credentials in the “private data” field.
NikkoMay 5, 2021 at 1:11 am #1298387May 5, 2021 at 1:15 pm #1298539
Thanks, I have tried to inspect your site and it does not seem to work even if it’s only the Woocommerce plugin activated and WordPress Default Theme Twenty Twenty One (I have done it in these steps to ensure it will not affect other users/guests, you can verify it as well by doing these steps):
1. Installed and activated Health Check and Troubleshooting plugin (now deactivated).
2. Click Troubleshoot under Woocommerce.
3. In the Admin Bar (top) hover over Troubleshooting Mode > Themes > then click Switch to Twenty Twenty One
4. Check one of the product pages and you should see it not working.
Also there’s no js error (also based on the steps made this is not a theme issue).
Can you try to backup your site then update the Woocommerce plugin, I hope this would help resolve the issue.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.