I would like to do some MAIN MENU CSS tweaks for the following:
1) Fonts size
2) Spacing between letters & menu categories
3) Change rollover font colors (top level) of drop down menu
4) Change rollover font colors (sub levels) of drop down menu
5) Change rollover background (top level) of drop down menu
6) Change rollover background (sub level) of drop down menu
7) Move ‘whole’ menu along (moving px/% to the left/right or up/down)
8) Remove menu tick (on the underline)
9) Adjust underline bar thickness & color
10)Add a Google Font not in default setup. I first played with adding additional fonts in my Child theme when your theme first came out but abandoned it as it kept messing up the theme and there was conflicting advice how to do this for MENUS and SLAB fonts. A year on – Do I still have to add any additional fonts (Google) by adding them to a font file and then loading them via CSS or is there an easier way now?
I know its a lot but im figuring you’ve done this many time by now.
Hope you can help
I couldn’t help noticing these are custom modifications, you can use this service ( reliable ) and part of envato (TF), here is the link http://www.microlancer.com/explore/wordpress , if you are having problems with the features that the theme includes don’t hesitate on letting us know,
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.