January 14, 2021 at 5:07 am #1272301
Hi! I have encountered a few issues while editing the Portfolio section on my website.
1. I wanted the feature image for each portfolio entry to keep their proportion (if it is originally a vertical photo keep it that way) right now no matter what all feature images are showing in landscape ratio.
2. The portfolio is not showing up in mobile devices.
Thank you for your help,
StephJanuary 14, 2021 at 5:30 am #1272309
Please post us your login credentials (in the “private data” field), so we can take a look at your backend.
- Install and activate ” Temporary Login Without Password “.
- Go to ” Users > Temporary Logins ” on the left-side menu.
- Click ” Create New “.
- Add the email address for the account ( you can use (Email address hidden if logged out) ), as well as the ” Role ” making that the highest possible and the expiry about four days
( to be sure that we have enough time to debug ).
- Click ” Submit “.
- You’ll now have a temporary account. Please provide us here in the private section the URL, so we can login and help you out.
When your issue is fixed, you can always remove the plugin!
If you prefer to not use the plugin, you can manually create an admin user and post the login credentials in the “private data” field.
NikkoJanuary 15, 2021 at 6:15 am #1272578January 17, 2021 at 4:44 am #1272992
Thanks for giving us admin access.
1. I have changed it from Perfect Automatic Masonry to Flexible Masonry and it worked properly.
2. I tried purging cache and refreshing permalinks but it does not seem to work, can you try to flush out the cache then turn off all plugins then check? or atleast give us permission to disable all plugins for few minutes.
NikkoJanuary 18, 2021 at 7:34 am #1273252January 19, 2021 at 6:28 am #1273567
You’re welcome. :)
The reason why it’s not showing in both mobile and pc (only when you’re not logged in) is because the page is set to private.
I have set it to public and it shows properly.
NikkoJanuary 19, 2021 at 1:21 pm #1273695
Thank you, I’ll have to be more careful to avoid this simple fixes. Thank you.
And I was wondering is it possible to change the fonts for the site?
I managed to add my brand colors but I couldn’t find how to change the fonts.
StephanieJanuary 19, 2021 at 4:09 pm #1273773
You’re welcome :)
Yes, it’s possible, you can change it in Enfold > General Styling > Fonts and also some specific elements in Enfold > Advanced Styling.
If it does not work, caching might also have prevented it then please tell us what font do you want to change and your target element.
NikkoJanuary 21, 2021 at 8:05 am #1274301
Thank you it worked.
I’ve encountered another issue. On the front-page there are two buttons: VIEW PORTFOLIO and CONTACT but when I click the VIEW PORTFOLIO it redirects me to the ABOUT page. Where can I change to actually direct to the Portfolio Page?
StephJanuary 21, 2021 at 12:15 pm #1274337
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.