November 16, 2023 at 2:33 pm #1425757
If an image is added into an accordion tab, is it possible to open that image in lightbox when it’s clicked on?
ColinNovember 17, 2023 at 7:17 am #1425804
It’s possible but you have to add a link to the image and make sure it points to the larger version of the image, that will automatically turn into a lightbox.
Hope it helps.
NikkoNovember 17, 2023 at 10:52 am #1425820
I have tried that but it doesn’t open the link. I can see that the link when I hover over the image, so I know it is set, but when i click on the image nothing happens. I have tried in multiple browsers and made sure I dont have pop-up blockers turned on but cannot get it to open.
ColinNovember 17, 2023 at 4:35 pm #1425849
To assist you further, please provide us with your login credentials by following these steps:
- Install and activate the “Temporary Login Without Password” plugin. You can find it here.
- Once activated, navigate to “Users > Temporary Logins” in the left-side menu.
- Click on “Create New” to generate a temporary login.
- Enter the email address for the account (you can use (Email address hidden if logged out) ) and select the highest possible role. Set the expiry date to around four days to ensure enough time for debugging.
- Click “Submit” to create the temporary account.
- In the private section, provide us with the URL that allows us to access the temporary login and assist you.
Please note that once your issue is resolved, you can remove the plugin. Alternatively, if you prefer not to use the plugin, you can manually create an admin user and share the login credentials in the “private data” field.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.
NikkoNovember 18, 2023 at 9:13 am #1425891
The site is currently on a development server and only has a few example pages at the moment but the login details are below:
November 19, 2023 at 10:13 pm #1426006
- This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by waveseven.
Thanks for the link to your site, I found the page linked below that has an image inside of an accordion, so I assume this is the page that you were refuring to.
At first I thought that the image was not opening in a lightbox, it seemed that nothing was occuring when I clicked the image, but then I noticed that my pointer turned into a zoom pointer, that typically shows when you mouse-over a lightbox. When I check the browser inspector it showed the lightbox was open but transparent. I’m not sure if this is from some css or a custom function in your child theme, but switching to the parent Enfold theme shows the lightbox opening.
Please try this yourself so you will see that it works, then I recommend switching back to your child theme and try removing your custom functions and css until you find the cause, you have a lot there and I tried to find it but couldn’t. It looks like you have a few functions that disables different theme elements and functions so perhaps this is related.
MikeNovember 20, 2023 at 10:36 am #1426044
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I found the issue in the child theme css as something had a a index higher than the lighbox so it was hodden.
ColinNovember 20, 2023 at 11:51 am #1426054
- The topic ‘Image in Accordion content open in lightbox?’ is closed to new replies.