Dear Enfold team.
I am using Google’s translation feature for this sentence, so it may be a bit difficult to read. sorry.
I am translating the Enfold theme into Japanese.
The trouble is that part of the string does not exist in the ja.po (ja.mo) file.
For example, there are quite a few non-existent strings, such as the main menu of theme options and elements used on the fixed pages.
I am using the latest theme 4.7.2. and using child theme.
So far, I have used Loco translate. However, the translated 5% suddenly disappeared, so I stopped using it for translation. ( I’m using only to confirm%)
I am using Poedit now.
I want a ja.po file that contains all the strings for translation.
I thank you in advance for your reply.
Thanks for contacting us!
Could you please click “update” button – https://imgur.com/a/Q53ZSK6. It should check theme files once again and include missing strings :)
Hi, Mr. Yigit, thank you very much for your quick reply.
I was able to solve this problem the way you told me.
I was a little worried about the Update catalogue, as it was always a way to translate files downloaded from the server.
For the first time, I learned to set and use a path in the Poedit catalog.
That’s all I need to know.
Thank you very much for your kindness.
Great, I’m glad that Yigit could point you in the right direction and thanks for the kind feedback. Please let us know if you should need any further help on the topic or if we can close it.
Of course, please close this topic.
I’m glad to ask you about that.
Please let me question sometime again.
The topic ‘The ja.po (ja.mo) file doesn’t contain some strings I want to translate.’ is closed to new replies.