September 16, 2019 at 11:13 am #1138761
Hi! I always used feature “Don’t display image on single post” like shown here, but I can’t find it anymore. Can I have it back? Thanks.September 18, 2019 at 8:31 pm #1139678
Please post us your login credentials (in the “private data” field), so we can take a look at your backend.
- Install and activate ” Temporary Login Without Password “.
- Go to ” Users > Temporary Logins ” on the left-side menu.
- Click ” Create New “.
- Add the email address for the account ( you can use (Email address hidden if logged out) ), as well as the ” Role ” making that the highest possible and the expiry about four days
( do be sure that we have enough time to debug ).
- Click ” Submit “.
- You’ll now have a temporary account. Please provide us here in the private section the URL, so we can login and help you out.
When your issue is fixed, you can always remove the plugin!
If you prefer to not use the plugin, you can manually create an admin user and post the login credentials in the “private data” field.
BasilisSeptember 19, 2019 at 9:55 am #1139823September 22, 2019 at 6:56 pm #1140699September 23, 2019 at 10:47 am #1140967
Ok, thanks, I didn’t notice that it was moved.
September 23, 2019 at 9:28 pm #1141132
- This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by planetcappe. Reason: typo
Glad you got it working for you! :)
If you need further assistance please let us know.
VictoriaFebruary 10, 2020 at 9:34 pm #1183273
I have the same problem and can not find “Don’t display image on single post” (4.7.2). The post I write do not use the Enfold-Layout-Editor.
Where exactly do I find it???
NautrinoFebruary 11, 2020 at 1:34 pm #1183453
aaah – okay – now I’ve found it.
(don’t understand why you moved it – it’s more uncomfortable now (like other things, too)).February 11, 2020 at 1:48 pm #1183464
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.