Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • #1291710

    Hello Enfold Team,
    After upgrading my site to enfold 4.8.1 I went from 2,000 pageviews a day to 0 on google analytics which is know is incorrect as my AdWords stats stayed level. I deleted the tracking code in the theme’s google settings, saved, and pasted it back in, but it is still only showing about 200 visits a day although it should still be 2,000.

    I did the update on March 22nd and noticed the stats were way off halfway through the 23rd and reverted but then once I realized the site was actually working fine I updated the theme again on halfway through the 24th and had zero Google stats the 25th on

    I noticed the same issue with all of my other Enfold sites I updated as well and they have shown as 0s since update the theme.
    Checking sites with version there is no issue so it was somewhere between that and 4.8.1


    see comments


    I enabled the new ga4 setup from google and things seem to be pulling traffic in correctly again so I will do that on my other sites as well to see if that works on them as well or if it was a fluke.
    the real time traffic is pulling in a normal amount of visitors now



    Thanks for the updates. So everything is working as expected when you are using ga4?

    Best regards,


    @rikard no it does not appear to have fixed it.
    For the most part, the stats aren’t pulling through to google analytics anymore.
    There are a couple of random pages that I have recently edited that are showing up in things like the real-time stats/visits but the other pages are not even though according to AdSense, my overall traffic has increased.



    Thank you for the update.

    Did you enable the cookie consent bar in Privacy & Cookie settings just recently? It is possible that the analytics tracker gets blocked by the cookie options.

    We also found this error in the browser console, which seems to be generated by the Rocket Loader.

    Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
        at <anonymous>:2:1
        at t.activateScript (rocket-loader.min.js:1)
        at rocket-loader.min.js:1
        at (rocket-loader.min.js:1)
        at rocket-loader.min.js:1
        at rocket-loader.min.js:1

    But even with that error, we can see that the tracker is properly collecting data from the site and the client as shown in the screenshot below.


    Best regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.