June 13, 2018 at 10:03 am #972168
I have installed and configured Enfold. However I have noticed that File Compression is not working. Basically, either its not working, or its not working as I think it should.
By enabling this option all CSS files should be merged into one instead of loading each stylesheet in separate requests correct? Same for JSS.
Even though its enabled I can still see styles/js files being loaded un-merged.
Any ideas what to look for? File permissions are fine. Server running Apache if it matters. I have wp-super cache but its disabled.
June 13, 2018 at 10:52 am #972214
- This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by MultiOffice. Reason: additional info
Same here. files in wp-content/uploads/dynamic_avia/ are generated, but not used in html output.
There are still the separate css + js files included.
I’m using a child theme, no caching plugin.
June 13, 2018 at 11:04 am #972220
- This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by sonneundmond.
@sonneundmond: Yep, same here. Files are being created just not used.
(I get the exact same behaviour on other themes so it could be a server-side related issue.)June 14, 2018 at 9:36 am #972714
Can you give us temporary admin access to your website in the private content box below, so that we can have a closer look?
VictoriaJune 14, 2018 at 11:24 am #972775
I am afraid that is not possible. Its on a private sandboxed server with no external access. If you could give me any hints what to look for that would be good.
Or maybe @sonneundmond can provide access to their site and if you find a solution share it.
So to recap:
1. The option is enabled
2. I can see that the files are correctly generated on the server
3. Front-end ignores it and serves all other files individually.
4. WP 4.9.6, PHP 7.2, gzip compression enabled, Enfold 4.4.1, All other plugins on the site disabled including caching.June 16, 2018 at 5:39 pm #973658
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.