This is not critical but something I hope you will consider. I will try describe the issue below:
1. I have a blog and use the tags to show relevant other posts that “You might also like” below each post.
2. I have Events Calendar Pro installed with repeat events.
3. Tags are also used in Calendar Pro events as it has a similar feature.
4. This all works well except when you have repeat events.
5. If I have a repeat event that takes place weekly, they dominate the “You might also like” suggestions.
Suggestion. To somewhere have a tick box to not include Repeat Events in the You might also like feature, to have a tick box to Not include Events that have already taken place.
Hope that helps.
That is an interest idea. You can always suggest it to our database, and kriesi does check it and gets the features, based on requests:
Please do let us know if we can do anything else for you
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.