I am trying to update my website and I am facing lots of different bugs.
1. When I try to change the headings in the Advanced Styling section, they will change the current headings but won’t be in my latest format settings for the next text boxes I make. I’ve changed H3 to be in white colour text instead of purple, but when creating new text boxes it’s still coming out as purple (for H3).
2. I have to keep hard refreshing and deleting the cache to see my updates on each page.
3. A menu item appears on two lines with a line break between (in safari) when it’s called “Previous work” but not when it’s called “My previous work”.
1. For testing, purpose please disable the merging options for CSS and JS from Enfold > Performance tab and select the “Delete old CSS” at the bottom of the same page.
2. Solution could be same as above. If you still have an issue deactivate caching plugin and check again.
3. Would you mind providing a precise link to the page, showing the “Previous work” elements in question? We need to be able to inspect them in order to help. If possible please upload a screenshot/mockup of the issue to one of the below sites and share the link here so we can help you better :)
I’ve done as you suggested and it has solved the problem for all 3 bugs!
Many thanks for that.
Glad Vinay could help! :)
For your information, you can take a look at Enfold documentation here – http://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/
If you have any other questions or issues, feel free to start a new thread under Enfold sub forum and we will gladly try to help you :)
The topic ‘Enfold 4.3.2 – lots of bugs’ is closed to new replies.