Since the last Enfold update, emails coming from the website contain unwanted code at the top and bottom. It is causing an issue as emails no longer populate correctly in our CRM.
See private content.
Could you post a link to where we can see the form in question please?
Thanks Rikard…see private.
Thank you for the info.
Did you add any code snippet or filters in the functions.php file related to the contact form fields? Please post the login details in the private field so that we can check the contact form settings.
We just sent it via private. There might be something in there from a ‘Acuity’ we can delete that if it is causing issues.
Thank you for your patience and for the login, the unwanted code at the top and bottom of your emails doesn’t seem to be from your site, it seems to be added by your inbox, if you go to your plugin Post SMTP, you can see your Email Log and the plain text messages don’t contain code like: –_av-W2WJa3Yh1CHrL_zXR1kszg–
I also tested your form by replacing your email address with mine and the plain text of the email and autoresponder didn’t contain this code, I also copied your form to my test site and again it didn’t didn’t contain this code.
Please see the screenshot in the Private Content area.
I believe that this code is a spam check result from your mail server, so it will need to be removed from there or your CRM will need to be adjusted to ignore the first and last line.