July 25, 2020 at 6:24 pm #1233223
I have an easy slider on my home page. After I upgraded to 22.214.171.124, the images are much larger than I had originally styled them. And no matter how I change the sizing, they remain one size.
I’ve changed the slider to a static image, but I’d like to know how to get my original slider working again. Any thoughts?July 26, 2020 at 4:49 am #1233268
Please post us your login credentials (in the “private data” field), so we can take a look at your backend.
- Install and activate ” Temporary Login Without Password “.
- Go to ” Users > Temporary Logins ” on the left-side menu.
- Click ” Create New “.
- Add the email address for the account ( you can use (Email address hidden if logged out) ), as well as the ” Role ” making that the highest possible and the expiry about four days
( to be sure that we have enough time to debug ).
- Click ” Submit “.
- You’ll now have a temporary account. Please provide us here in the private section the URL, so we can login and help you out.
When your issue is fixed, you can always remove the plugin!
If you prefer to not use the plugin, you can manually create an admin user and post the login credentials in the “private data” field.
NikkoJuly 29, 2020 at 5:13 pm #1233989July 30, 2020 at 9:06 am #1234102
Thanks for giving us admin access.
There are 2 reasons why it looks too big:
1. The slider’s Slideshow Image Size is set to No Scaling (Original Width X Original Height), and the image size is 2000 x 2000px.
You can set this to other sizes in the selection or still use the same settings and upload a smaller image size.
2. Jetpack’s Speed up image load times (under Enable Site Accelerator) causes some image not to show the correct size.
NikkoAugust 1, 2020 at 8:44 pm #1234526
Thank you for your response. That was a very simple (and embarrassingly obvious) fix. The strange thing is, I don’t recall ever changing that styling/sizing and the slideshow has been up there for two years. It was just very big all of a sudden and the only thing I could remember doing was upgrading Enfold.
Anyways, all done. Thank you very much for your help!August 3, 2020 at 1:23 pm #1234831
The topic ‘Easy Slider not sizing images after upgrade’ is closed to new replies.