Hi, I have two issues:
1) On my mobile-phone (Galaxy S7) it appears only the Desktop-Layout.
2) Suddenly there is a html margin-top of 32px .. I´d like to have no margin-top.
Any idea where to change/fix that?
1) Is the browser setting set to “Desktop only”?
2) I’m only seeing the under construction page. Please provide a login info in the private area.
Please go to Enfold theme options > General Layout > Dimensions and check “Responsive Site” –
the “Responsive Site” option is (and was) checked. Any other idea why it´s not responsive?
And when I turn off the “maintenance mode” now there are no elements visible anymore. Has anything changed here? This is really worrying me!
Hi, unfortunately I can´t go live without any showed content! Is there any idea what happened here?
The site should be live by now..
Ok, thx .. i will check.
There are still the big issues that
1) not responsive on mobile phones
2) no content is showed when maintenance mode is off
Please for advice. As mentioned should the site be online already..
Could you please attach some screenshots of the issue? Where and which content is not shown? Please be more specific.
Use the following service:
Thank you for the info.
Please continue here: https://kriesi.at/support/topic/text-and-image-elements-not-visible-when-going-live/
We’ll close this one for now.
The topic ‘desktop layout on mobile phone’ is closed to new replies.