June 30, 2020 at 7:29 am #1226648
A colleague of mine updated the WooCommerce plugin and now our store no longer work. After enabling some debugging, I can see numerous error message like the ones mentioned below.
Deprecated: WC_Cart::get_cart_url is deprecated since version 2.5! Use wc_get_cart_url instead
Deprecated: get_woocommerce_term_meta is deprecated since version 3.6! Use get_term_meta instead
We are running 3.4.7 Enfold and WordPress 5.4.2.
Any help or guidance would be amazing.June 30, 2020 at 2:05 pm #1226746
You’re using a very old version of Enfold, please update to the latest version which is 4.7.5
The theme update won’t be working anymore since 3.4.7 is using envato API key and envato has already changed to use tokens.
Please make a backup first on your site then do the following:
- Put your site in maintenance mode using a third party plugin
- Go to Appearance > Themes and switch from Enfold (or enfold child theme) to any default WordPress Theme
- Go to envato/themeforest and download the latest version of Enfold
- Unzip the downloaded file, the generated folder should contain enfold.zip
- In Appearance > Themes, delete the Enfold theme and upload enfold.zip
- Activate the new Enfold theme (or child theme), and disable the maintenance mode
Hope this helps.
NikkoJuly 1, 2020 at 9:49 pm #1227338
Thanks Nikko for the help, really much appreciated. Just the two questions.
1) Would I need to purchase a new version given our version is 3.4.7?
2) How risky is the update progress? Would I expect lots of issues with others areas of site after the update (https://www.foodnation.org/)?
Thank againJuly 2, 2020 at 5:30 am #1227374
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.