June 1, 2018 at 9:50 pm #965576
Hi, I just downloaded the latest version of enfold 4.4 … I have problems with this version. What make the processing complex and long, the following problems:
1. the custom css does not work correctly, it does not load the css but it continues to load this css file: /wp-content/uploads/dynamic_avia/avia-merged-styles-e7af341fecb816fc5d9e2917a7d74510.css where inside there are some css customizations written in the custom but not all!
2. The custom css does not appear as a source file
3. so since it does not take all the css that I write (even if I put important) I think you can understand the enormous difficulties .. to do a 5 minute intervention we are putting more than an hour .. and we will not even know if we will succeed because it does not take the css
4. I cleared the cache
5. I have 1 plugin installed that I have already tried to disable
6. I installed the “elegant portfolio” demo
7. the server responds well
Can you help me please? I urgently need to know if I can use this demo or if I have to reinstall everything and load the old enfold .. even if I’d rather avoidJune 2, 2018 at 4:59 am #965674
Sorry you are having this issue, Please try re-merging your stylesheets by adding a blank space in the Quick CSS box to enable the “Save all changes” button in the theme, then save.
Typically when someone adds Quick CSS they then save the theme options and re-merge the styles. Since you are saving your changes directly in the theme files, the merging is not taking place.
If you want you test your css quickly, try using the WordPress > Customize > Additional CSS
Then once you are happy with the code, move it to the theme stylesheet and save the theme options.
Hope this helps explain.
MikeJune 2, 2018 at 11:06 am #965762
Hi Mike, thank you so much for the quick response. I tried to insert the css in the quick CSS first and it works then I deleted the css and I left a blank space and copied my style in the custom.css and it works.
In previous versions of Enfold the customization source file was custom.css now instead I see /wp-content/uploads/dynamic_avia/avia-merged-styles-e7af341fecb816fc5d9e2917a7d74510.css as you can see from the image
Usually I worked directly on the custom.css file without doing these steps and I never had problems.
Now I want to understand if it is a problem of version 4.4 because if so I prefer to go back to previous versions.
I would like to understand if it is a problem that can be solved without doing these double steps and why I no longer see the path to custom.css?
Thanks!June 2, 2018 at 11:23 am #965769June 2, 2018 at 12:21 pm #965820June 2, 2018 at 12:21 pm #965822
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.