November 1, 2014 at 4:43 pm #344605
I was able to successfully import the demo content for the Coming Soon Page, i have few queries:
1) When i enable the captcha for the contact form i could see the alignment is not proper. Also the captcha text is too long, where can i change it? Refer the screenshot in the dropbox link below:
2) During pre-sale i had asked if it is possible to integrate comments below at the end of the Comming Soon Page and i was told it is possible. It would be great if you could tell me how to do it.
November 2, 2014 at 12:14 am #344734
- This topic was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by rysrivarshan. Reason: Link of Dropbox was not shown
1. You’ll probably need to remove the 1/4 columns on either side and increase the size of the column surrounding the contact form. To change the captcha label open up
/enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-shortcodes/contact.phpand you can find it on line 338,
$elements['avia_age'] = array('type'=>'captcha', 'check'=>'captcha', 'label'=> __('Please prove that you are human by solving the equation','avia_framework' ));
2. To add comments you would just need to switch to the “Content Elements” tab in the Advanced Layout Editor and drag the comments element down below your contact form.
Let us know if this works for you.
November 12, 2014 at 11:09 am #349960
- This reply was modified 9 years ago by Elliott.
Thanks for the answer that worked, should i apply these changes using a child theme? , also would highly appreciate if you could answer the below questions:
1) Is it possible to use discus commenting system in the coming soon page, if yes how can i do it?
2) When user enters name and Email details and clicks on Notify Me on Launch button where does this details gets stored? How do i see them and is it possible to use Mail Chimp here?
November 12, 2014 at 7:35 pm #350262
- This reply was modified 9 years ago by rysrivarshan.
See here for doing a shortcode change in the child theme, https://kriesi.at/support/topic/is-it-possible-to-modify-files-in-enfold-child/.
1. Have you tried this plugin out? https://wordpress.org/plugins/disqus-comment-system/
2. Our contact form is only designed for sending emails. If you need to use a newsletter feature like mail chimp then it would be best to use their forms. Probably something like this plugin, https://wordpress.org/plugins/yikes-inc-easy-mailchimp-extender/.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.