February 18, 2020 at 7:05 pm #1185775
Thank you for the great help with my issue here
But now I looking for wider solution for it. Here what we need:
1. We have it popup mentioned in my last thread with fields for information we need to gather for offer preparing. That’s ok. PopUp works and sends info to us.
2. But now we understand that it would be easier to give to our customers more freedom. I mean if he fill and send one form we must to show him somehow that site is remembered it and he can explore other site subpages and products. May be he will want to delete it after minute and so on
3. Of course in that case we need to use Cart. But we don’t like all this checkout pages and so on.
4. Ideally it would be to realise such functionality, that every time he fill and sends that form – cart is updated via ajax technology (no immediate redirection to the checkout or cart page). It looks like cart icon in the right side of menu with number (e.g. 3). And then when customer is done – he can press this cart reread his ‘products’ delete if smth is not need and confirm his choice.
May be you can suggest some plugin or snippet, because actually all I need is:
1. Get visual presentation of cart on the page with possibility to see how many products is added (like it is realised here: Home v8: Frontpage Shop)
2. Get all this information from forms to the email
No any other advanced functionality.
I tried to google also support forums, but I find no solution for it.February 19, 2020 at 7:14 pm #1186149February 19, 2020 at 8:40 pm #1186170
Unfortunately, it would require quite some time and customization of the theme to achieve this, so I am sorry to tell you that this is not covered by our support. However, if it’s really important for you to get this done, you can always hire a freelancer to do the job for you :)
BasilisFebruary 20, 2020 at 11:53 am #1186302
yes I understand that and your support in past done for me even more that I expected.
Just hoped that may be you will clear the situation, may be I overthinking the problem, do it more complex that it is in real :)
But of course, thank you for your answer.February 25, 2020 at 3:38 am #1187525
The topic ‘CF7+Woocommerce. Please help me to understand.’ is closed to new replies.