September 11, 2019 at 3:10 pm #1137073September 12, 2019 at 4:37 pm #1137588
Please post us your login credentials (in the “private data” field), so we can take a look at your backend.
- Install and activate ” Temporary Login Without Password “.
- Go to ” Users > Temporary Logins ” on the left-side menu.
- Click ” Create New “.
- Add the email address for the account ( you can use (Email address hidden if logged out) ), as well as the ” Role ” making that the highest possible and the expiry about four days
( do be sure that we have enough time to debug ).
- Click ” Submit “.
- You’ll now have a temporary account. Please provide us here in the private section the URL, so we can login and help you out.
When your issue is fixed, you can always remove the plugin!
If you prefer to not use the plugin, you can manually create an admin user and post the login credentials in the “private data” field.
NikkoSeptember 13, 2019 at 8:31 am #1137813September 13, 2019 at 11:22 am #1137942
That button is not meant for download buttons.
Please have a look here
VictoriaOctober 28, 2019 at 5:47 pm #1151843
I have the same issue and haven’t found any solution that works, yet.
I’ve tried …
<a href="..." download="....jpg">...</a>
But that doesn’t seem to work so far. It keeps opening up the lightbox. And since I don’t want to turn of the lightbox globally, I’m kinda stuck.
Funny enough, if I hit right click on the Link itself and “Save as…” it gives me the generated name.
October 30, 2019 at 8:01 am #1152226
- This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by tebitrongmbh.
Please go to Enfold > Layout Builder > Custom CSS classes input field, then set this to Show and allow to edit classes.
Go to your page and edit Text Block (you can use the Button for this), go to Developer (tab) and in Custom CSS Class field put this value: noLightbox
Hope this helps.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.