1. http://hriver.spottedmoondesigns.com/ – I have specified the text under ‘HOOD RIVER AT A GLANCE’ to be a bulleted list, but the bullets are not showing up
2. same page – the blog excerpt has text that says ‘Click Here’ and the link is missing – but is in the post. Can you tell me what is happening there?
3. I used Avia Layout Builder Blog Post module, and specified ‘Blog Single Author Small’ and the image was showing on top of the content instead of to the left. I currently have CSS to remove the image, but client may want to display an image and I need a fix to have the image off to the left like it should work. It DOES work correctly on a regular blog page, just having the issue when it is a Avia blog post module. Thought this may be a known bug with a fix.
1. The bullets are showing fine on my end, did you manage to get it fixed? If not then please include what browser you are using.
2/3. Please send us a temporary admin login so that we can have a closer look. You can post the details in the Private Content section of your reply.
Thanks for the reply!
2. See login in private content
3. I used CSS to style, have to see what client thinks, okay for now.
The login credentials you provided is not working please revert back to us with working credentials.
this is not an admin account. Let us know when you upgraded us, so we can have admin access.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.