Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear Support Team

1) I am getting two 404 errors on the cart page of latest WooCommerce (please see screenshot @PM below).
    How do I change the Request URL that these errors disappear?

2) I am also experiencing that when I remove one item from the cart, the screen is blank and the site has to be reloaded manually to show the cart proper.
    How do I force an automatic reload of the cart after removing one item from the cart, that the cart is shown proper?

Best regards
    Alexander

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Jaispirit.

Hey Jaispirit,

Thank you for the update.

1.) Seems to be an issue with the file compression settings. The protocol in the “remove” image URL is invalid. Please disable the Performance > File Compression settings temporarily.

2.) Disabling the compression might also help fix this issue. If not, try to deactivate the plugins temporarily except for WooCommerce.

Best regards,
    Ismael

Dear Ismael,

thank you for your support.
    All Performance features have been disabled also all plugins, except WooCommerce.
    The mentioned issues above still persist.

Best regards
    Alexander

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

The “remove” button in the cart page is now visible. How did you fix it?

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Dwt89ok

And the cart page redirects to an “under construction” page whenever a product is removed. Do you have any idea how to disable that mode?

Best regards,
    Ismael

Hi Ismael,

It was a caching problem, corresponding services were restarted on the server.
    Cart page redirects: still not.

Best regards
    Alex

Hi,

So which issue is been left?
    Can you make sure that cart page is not on any cache and it is been excluded?

Best regards,
    Basilis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.