Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

My website is always on 404 error. I use the default redirection to homepage to have an other solution.
    But it’s problematic.
    I delete all plugins, clear the cache, etc…

Can I have an other solution please ?

Have a nice day.

Hey sosob10,
    Are you sure there is not an error on your server side? To check please try switching to a default WP theme and see if you still get an 404.
    If you don’t get a 404 then please include a admin login & FTP access in the Private Content area so we can take a look.

Best regards,
    Mike

Hey,

There is no 404 error.
    Only on the Enfold theme, I have this message on the console : “failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()”.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
    You had this error because you had your homepage selected as your 404 page and your homepage at the same time.
    I removed it as your 404 page and now you don’t get that console error.
    I recommend going to WordPress > Settings > General > Site URL and update your URL to https:// right now it’s http://

Best regards,
    Mike

Hi,

Perfect, now it works.
    You removed this on the Enfold Theme settings ?

Hi,
    Yes Enfold > Options du thème > Page d’Erreur 404 Personnalisée
    Unless there is anything else we can assist with on this issue, shall we close this then?

Best regards,
    Mike

Yes, of course.

Thanks a lot.

Hi,
    Glad we were able to help, we will close this now. Thank you for using Enfold.

For your information, you can take a look at Enfold documentation here
    For any other questions or issues, feel free to start new threads under Enfold sub forum and we will gladly try to help you :)

Best regards,
    Mike

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Error’ is closed to new replies.