Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

1. When having 4 columns in the shop, on ipad they become very narrow (it really looks terrible). How can we switch to 2 columns on max width 989px?

2. I’m having a strange issue with the shop cart. The titles aren’t listed. When viewing the source I notice the link is there, but no text in between the <a> tags.

3. Using avia template builder, I can only get the products displayed from the main language. Yes, they are translated properly as you can see when you switch between the languages in the main shop page (I displayed categories in the sidebar)
    When I use the product grid or slider in dutch it doesn’t return the dutch cat ID’s. This is a serious problem, because this means I can only use the product grid/slider in 1 language through the builder. The work around is looking up the dutch ID of the category and insert it through the shortcode, but they should show up in the template builder ;)

Thank you

• This topic was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by Spiv.
    This reply has been marked as private.

While waiting for reply I fixed #1.
    But 2 & 3 are still major issues which I don’t know to solve.

Hi!

Please create us an admin account and post the login credentials as private reply.

Regards,
    Peter

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘4 columns responsive behavior and cart issue’ is closed to new replies.