Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I just upgraded from 4.8.6.5 to 4.8.7 and my home page went to the default Enfold theme, enfold logo. I had to restore a backup from the day before. Not sure what happened.

I am noticing that my restore to 4.8.6.5 is still missing my logo (using Enfold) and styling. HELP!

Encountered the same issue here. Updated to 4.8.7 and our child theme still has all settings but it as if it’s being completely ignored. Our site is displaying the default enfold theme and settings despite having a child theme applied.

Hi annameis,

Please send us a temporary WordPress admin login and login URL so that we can have a closer look. You can post the details in the Private Content section of your reply.

Best regards,
    Rikard

Hi CanarySystems,

Please open a new thread and include WordPress admin login details in private, so that we can have a closer look at your site.

Best regards,
    Rikard

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Thank you for the info.

Would you mind updating the theme again to the latest version? After the update, try to remove the logo, update the theme options, then upload the logo again. Also, make sure to toggle or temporarily disable the Enfold > Performance > File Compression settings afterwards.

Best regards,
    Ismael

This seemed to fix it. Thanks!

Hi annameis,

Great, I’m glad that you got it working. Please let us know if you should need any further help on the topic or if we can close it.

Best regards,
    Rikard

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know, I’ll close this thread for now then. Please open a new thread if you should have any further questions or problems.

Best regards,
    Rikard

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘4.8.7 Broke Site’ is closed to new replies.