Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Please see the page in the private area, to see the issue. I’ve updated to 4.4 using FTP, first deleting the old theme first and uploading anew.

I’ve also tried updating PHP and then repeating the theme update dance via FTP.

Thanks.

Hey WP Turned,

I checked the issue and it appears the styles for the icon element are not loading correctly. I understand you already replaced the theme files. If you replaced the theme files from the same source it is possible the source is corrupt. Kindly request you to download a fresh copy and try replacing the files one last time via FTP.

Best regards,
    Vinay

1. Downloaded fresh 4.4 files from ThemeForest
    2. Deleted Enfold directory via FTP
    3. Uploaded fresh 4.4 files via FTP

Same issue.

Hi WP Turned Up,

I have checked your site and it’s working fine on my end.
    I even changed the 3 icons in those 4 columns and I could see them properly without errors.
    Let us know if you still need further assistance.

Best regards,
    Nikko

Not only are the icons not working, they are the wrong icons.

Hi WP Turned Up,

I have checked it and it’s showing the right icons on my end.
    I have posted screenshot on what I see on the front and backend.
    The icons are leaf, star, lock and bell.

Best regards,
    Nikko

The icons were all leafs and even broken in your screenshot.

Hi Ryan,

Everything seems normal on my end as well. Perhaps we are not the same page. Could you please let us know how to reproduce the issue step by step so we are clear? Thanks!

Best regards,
    Yigit

The screenshot provided by ENFOLD is showing what I’m seeing, which is wrong and broken.

Someone changed the icons.

The theme is not showing the icons formatted correctly, which is ALSO shown in your screenshot.

Hi,

Please copy fresh enfold/config-templatebuilder/avia-shortcodes/iconbox/iconbox.php file and replace it with the one you have in your child theme “shortcodes/iconbox.php” and apply your modifications on updated file once again.

Best regards,
    Yigit

The issue is now resolved, but this was def not a good support experience.

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. I’m sorry we could not meet your expectation. Was there any type of a modification done to the theme that we were not aware of? This information could help us assist you better!

I’m glad the issue is resolved for you now and I assure you in case you have another issue with the theme we will provide you with a better experience :)

Thank you for using Enfold.

Best regards,
    Vinay

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘4.4 – Broken Icon Box (Icons)’ is closed to new replies.